Make sure your nails are clean of any oils & your polish is completely dry before using vinyls.
Using tweezers to handle the vinyls can make application easier.
1. Apply topcoat over nail polish or bare nails, allow to fully dry.
2. Carefully remove vinyl from backing.
* If any pieces stick to the stencil they can be removed by gently pressing the stencil to the back of the stencil sheet. Using a quick motion, like removing a bandage, can help to remove all the negative pieces but be careful with delicate designs.
3. Place vinyl on nail and press down to smooth & remove any gaps along the edge of your nail.
4. Apply polish over the vinyl.
5. While your polish is still wet, carefully remove the vinyl.
6. Once polish is dry, apply a top coat.
PRO TIP: The negative pieces of the stencil left on the backing can be used as nail decals. Press a piece of tape to the pieces you want to apply to your nail to lift them from the backing. Firmly press the decals and tape onto your nail and slowly lift the tape. Apply top coat.
Remove the same way you would regular polish.