- Orders currently ship within 7 business days of order (business days are Monday - Friday, excluding holidays). Orders are processed in the order that they are received. You will be notified via email when your order has shipped.
- All sales are final. NO returns will be accepted for any reason.
- NeVerMind Polish is not responsible for lost packages due to incorrect addresses. Please double check your input for accuracy.
- Packages will not be refunded or reshipped once the tracking information indicates the package was delivered (marked delivered, accepted, received, etc.).
- In the event that you received a broken polish or your order was incorrect - please email us within 5 days with photo evidence.
- We do NOT refund shipping on multiple orders but we will try our best to consolidate orders into one package for your convenience.
- NeVerMind Polish reserves the right to cancel and refund any order at our discretion.
- As with any handmade product, slight variations will occur.
- NeVerMind Polish is not responsible for any customs fees, taxes, duties, VAT, or tariffs that may occur with orders.
Q. Do you have any discounts?
A. Sign up for the NeVerMind Coven rewards program. Earn points that can be used towards gift cards.
Q. What does 5-free mean?
A. Free of Toluene, Formaldehyde, DBP- Dibutyl Phthalate, Formaldehyde Resins, and Camphor.
Q. What are the ingredients in your nail polish?
A. Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose , Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isobutyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Adipic Acid, Neopentyl Glycol, Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Silica, Styrene, Acrylates Copolymer, N-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1
May also contain: Mica, Glitter, Resin Polyester, Magnesium Fluoride-Coated Aluminum, Ultramarine Blue, Calcium Resinate, D&C Red #34, Red #28, Red #7, Red #6, Rosin, Carbon Black,D&C Yellow #10, Aluminum Powder, Violet #15, Blue #15, Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide
Nail polish is for external use only, is flammable, and should be kept out of the reach of children.
While I try to ensure all photos are a true representation of the polish, please note colors may appear different depending on your screen settings. All polishes are handmade in small batches.
Q. I received a damaged/broken bottle, now what?
A. If your order was damaged during shipping please contact us within 5 days of delivery. Please send photos of the damaged item and packaging to Support@nevermindpolish.com
Q. Can I swatch for NeVerMind Polish?
A. NeVerMind is not currently accepting new swatchers.
Q. Do you accept custom orders?
A. We do not take custom orders but if you have an idea for a polish or decal design we'd love to hear it. Management@nevermindpolish.com
Q. Do you sell wholesale?
A. For wholesale inquiries email: Management@nevermindpolish.com
If you have any problems with your order please contact us at: Support@nevermindpolish.com