Balance - pH Prep
Balance is used to prep the nail before applying base coat or polish to prevent chipping and help polish bond to the nail. It can also be used to remove lotion or cuticle oil from the nail surface before polishing.
Brush onto bare nails and allow to dry before applying base coat, nail polish or gel polish.
Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Aqua, Ammonium Hydroxide.
- Some separation may occur, shake well before use.
- Base Coat and Top Coat are recommended for best results.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of the sun.
- If you desire a thinner consistency please use a good quality thinner, acetone will damage polish.
- Nail polish is for external use only, is flammable, and should be kept out of the reach of children.
- While I try to ensure all photos are a true representation of the polish, please note colors may appear different depending on your screen settings. All polishes are handmade in small batches.
Shipping is calculated by order weight.
Free US shipping on orders for nail vinyls only. If purchasing other items, rate will be calculated by weight.
We currently only ship to the USA and Canada.